Friday, March 11, 2011

A Quick Introduction

Hello anyone/everyone and welcome to my blog Film Ace.

I am a fanatic of all things related to entertainment, in particular movies. With that in mind I decided to put together a blog where I would both voice my opinion on the current state of movies, both with film reviews and editorials based around whatever might be happening in the world of movies.

What is most important for me though is to educate. By that I mean to help people to discover a side of movies that they may overlook, such as movies that might be classified as hidden gems or an essay highlighting an actor who's name we don't know but recognize instantly whenever he appears on screen (and there's a lot of them).

So with that in mind I hope you all enjoy my blog, and should you have any suggestions towards what to cover or ways to improve the sight feel free to comment or get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment